The Inverse team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PacketFence v9.3. This is an important release with new features, enhancements and bug fixes. This release is considered ready for production use and upgrading from previous versions is strongly advised.
Here are the changes included in this release:
- Only have a single active locationlog entry in the locationlog
- Don’t try to do firewall SSO if the service is disabled
- Massively improved web admin performance
pfstats for LDAPS and StartTLS
- Allow to run any script from a security event without a modification of sudoers file
- Fix machine auth failed on eduroam virtual server
- Fix allow external RADIUS accounting from eduroam server (they use it to detect if a server is alive)
- Fix eduroam load-balancing issue on local realm
See the complete list of changes and the Upgrade Guide for notes about upgrading.
Back to 2020