The Inverse team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PacketFence v9.2. This is an important release with new features, enhancements and bug fixes. This release is considered ready for production use and upgrading from previous versions is strongly advised.
Here are the changes included in this release:
- Allow to force the access duration when using device registration
- Migrate to go mod for Golang binaries (#4832 and #4841)
- Ready-to-use Docker images for PacketFence builds (#4841)
- Added audit log for API and new admin interface
- Added configuration based switch modules
- Support for remote layer 3 clusters in read-only mode
- Internal security event to trigger on managed network only or production network only
- Network visualization now supports custom sorting, min/max graph sizing, variable real-time network live-view, and infinite depth of switch-group inheritance.
- Speedup the dal generation (#4824)
- Enhance Juniper EX2300 to allow a port bounce to be done via RADIUS CoA
- fixes #4737 (SNMP trap stuck in the queue)
- MySQL schema upgrade statements should be re-runnable. (#4892)
- Return the authentication sources where the default realm has been associated if the realm used by the connection contain a realm that is not defined in the configuration.
See the complete list of changes and the Upgrade Guide for notes about upgrading.
Back to 2019