The Inverse team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PacketFence v6.5.1. This is a minor release that includes only bug fixes. This release is considered ready for production use and upgrading from previous versions is strongly advised.
Here are the changes included in this release:
- Fix incorrect node cleanup job handling.
- Fix multiple firewall SSO not working when cached updates were enabled.
- Removed usage of pf_memoize which could create a race condition when adding a node.
- Fix incorrect locationlog informations because of a null role.
- Fixed syntax error in generated Suricata rules
- Fixed the Portal preview through the admin
- Fixed issue extracting the SSID from the switch HP::Controller_MSM710
See the complete list of changes and the UPGRADE.asciidoc file for notes about upgrading.
Back to 2017