The Inverse team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PacketFence 4.5.1. This is a minor release with new features, enhancements and important bug fixes. This release is considered ready for production use and upgrading from 4.5.0 is advised.
Here are the changes in v4.5.1:
- Added compliance enforcement to OPSWAT GEARS provisioner
- Make Cisco web authentication sessions use less memory
- Internationalized the provisioners templates
- Fix node pagination when sorting
- Fix provisioners that were not enforced on external authentication sources
- Fix IBM and Symantec provisioners configuration form
See the complete list of changes and the UPGRADE.asciidoc file for notes about upgrading.
Back to 2014