The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PacketFence 1.8.2. This is a maintenance release of PacketFence which focuses on stability and includes many bug fixes and several small enhancements.
Important changes since the previous release:
- enhanced integration of expire_mode and VLAN isolation (thanks to Maikel van der Roest)
- added many tests using Test::More
- correct process ID is now written into PID file by pfmon and pfredirect
- adjusted dependency checks in installer.pl and the RPM spec file
- fixed SNMPv3 createUser command
- better handling of non-english installations
- removed unused icons and HTML files from Web Admin GUI
- renamed passive mode into arp mode in configurator templates
See the CHANGES file in the PacketFence distribution for the complete list of changes.
Back to 2009